Lanson Place is a group managing Hotels and Serviced Apartments in the Asian Region and is expanding in China with three properties already under management.
If you are an energetic, enthusiastic and passionate about the hotel industry and willing to develop a career with a luxury serviced residences, we are sure Lanson Place is where you see your future.
For the Shanghai property “Lanson Place Jin Qiao Residences, Shanghai”, we are currently in the process of engaging suitable candidates for the following positions:
- Monitors present and future trends, systems and practices in property’s technology and recommends justifiable future actions.
- Participates in periodic inspection of the entire property.
- Reviews or initiates Capital Expenditure and Owner’s Authorization Requests pertaining to POMEC and all equipment, prior to Executive Assistant Manager’s approval.
- Assists management in determining the necessity and viability of outside contracting, investigates contractors and submits recommendations for final approval.
- Analyze and controls POMEC operations and expenditure for the property.
- Prepares Engineering Department Budget and submits for final approval.
- Achieves optimal operating efficiency by establishing and implementing relevant technical procedures needed for Residences.
- Above 5 years equivalent experience, at least 3 years in a similar capacity in the hotel/ serviced Apartment/property management industry.
- University degree or diploma in engineering.
- Strong c.apability of problem solving and issue coordination.
- Good command on written and oral English.
To the successful candidates, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please send your resume with expected salary and picture to:
Email Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org